Sunday, November 30, 2014

Sharpton: "It's Political"

Leave it to Al Sharpie…er, uh, Sharpton to blame his tax troubles on “politics.” Never mind his close buddy, Barack Obama is still president. Funny how he has $4.5 MILLION dollars in back taxes owed, and he is STILL not in jail, as others would be for such an egregious disregard of tax laws. And to blame it on politics? How typically Sharpton! I’m surprised he didn’t blame it on racism. Or maybe he is, in a roundabout way.

DARREN WILSON RESIGNS: As I predicted some time ago, Darren Wilson, the cop who killed giant black thug Michael Brown, while defending himself from this giant criminal, has resigned from the Ferguson Police Department. This is no surprise, since his continued service to his community would make him and his family continue to be targets of the fools who decided to riot and loot, and burn the community in response to his self-defense action. I hope he can find a place where policemen are appreciated, unlike Ferguson, where they are not.

ANOTHER CHICAGO GUN KILLING: How can this happen? Chicago still has some of the toughest anti-gun laws in the nation, which are supposed to put a stop to this sort of thing. Apparently, they don’t, because a woman was shot to death by her boy friemd in a depatement store. So much for anti-gun laws. But will the gun grabbers ever learn? Not likely. They're not too smart.

“FERGUSONED” NOW A VERB: It means, racially-motivated killing of a black man by a cop, even if it isn’t. It is now being used that way by black criminals who are being pursued for their crimes by the cops. One such criminal was heard to scream, “I’m being “fergusoned!” as he ran away from the scene of his crime.

RANSOM PAID FOR BERGDAHL? Obama said it didn’t happen. But Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-CA) says it did. Or at least a ransom was seriously considered. Whether or not it was paid, the very fact it was seriously considered is a violation of our own “ground rules” on “negotiations” with terrorists. But then, we all know Obama does what he wants, regardless of “rules” or laws. A ransom was offered, but it was stolen by terrorists.
BANNING BANNING: I get so tired of people trying to tell me what to do. I’m a big boy now, and I don’t need anybody to give me orders. I’m constantly hearing somebody wanting to BAN one word or the other because they don’t like it. Today’s word is “feminism.” Where the hell do people get the idea they can STOP me from saying it? If non-liberals don’t like something, they don’t do it. If liberals don’t like something, they not only don’t do it, they want to keep everybody else from doing it. To HELL with them. I’ll say what I want, and DO what I want, and NOBODY has the right to tell me I can’t. Even my computer is telling me I can’t use the title to this item  because it is a “word repetition. To hell with it.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment