Sunday, January 11, 2015

Pushing HARD for Race War

Black Democrat Missouri State Senator Maria Chappelle-Nadal, cognizant of her idol (Obama’s) wish to start a race war, is working HARD to accomplish it with her “white privilege” comments concerning Ferguson. Things had “died down” a bit there, so she’s “whipping it up” and trying to keep it going. But she’s only hurting herself politically, as some have said on Twitter, where they don’t much like her comments. I don't much like her comments, either. I think she's STUPID and should never have been elected. Of course, she'll call that racist that I've even OPPOSED what she said.

EVEN MORE COMPUTER PROBLEMS: I TRIED to work with the old computer but it didn't work. So I sorrowfully told my computer guy to use it as a doorstop and got another one. Now I'm fighting the usual battle to get this new computer to work properly. I'm able to post today, but I won't know about tomorrow until tomorrow (I was able yesterday to open Yahoo  and even send an e-mail. Then this morning it wouldn't recognize my password. Same with Blogger. I had to change my password with both and it SEEMS to be working now. But so far, this computer seems to be coming in and out in operating. I'll have to have it checked tomorrow if I don't get snowed in. Thanks for your patience (if you're still here).

WAR AGAINST CHRISTIANS: If Islam gains eminence in the United States, you can count on Christian churches being destroyed. In Nigeria, masked hoodlums (Islamic terrorists) have destroyed 200 churches during a short period around October, while killing, raping, and beheading as many Christians as they can while they’re at it. I notice they always hide their faces. Which tells me they’re cowards, even if I didn’t already know that. Christian scholars have noted that Christians have died for their beliefs at the rate of one every five minutes. How soon will that come here?

CHRISTIE IN TROUBLE—AGAIN: (sarcasm on) This time over something important. He’s a Dallas Cowboys fan. I know that’s such an important thing in the scheme of things, that everybody should hate him for it. (sarcasm off) Who the hell STARTS this crap? What the hell difference does it make who a politician likes on the FOOTBALL field? Sometimes (always) I wonder about the INTELLIGENCE of some politicians (mostly Democrats and other liberals), Damn! Getting mad at a Republican governor over the FOOTBALL TEAM he likes! If they can’t come up with anything better than that, they’re in deep doo-doo!

MUSLIMS GONE INSANE: They’re now saying, “Jesus Christ is among us, and will soon tell all Christians to become Muslims. How STUPID is that? Do they really think Christians are that STUPID? Bad enough for atheists to say God RAPED Mary! People constantly try to mix Christians up by LYING about them. But it won’t work, any more than it worked on ME when two Jehova’s witnesses LIED to me to try and convert ME to their cult many years ago. Nor will it work for Muslims with INTELLIGENT Christians.

GRASPING AT STRAWS: That’s what liberals are doing today in their ongoing efforts to discredit Sarah Palin. Now, they’re calling an innocent situation where her son was using his dog as a “stool” while helping Sarah do the dishes. The dog was enjoying himself, and was even wagging his tail. They called it “animal abuse” where there WAS no abuse. It’s a typical liberal scam, CREATING a crime where there was none. If that’s all they have against her, I feel sorry for them.

SHARPTON RESUMES DEMONSTRATIONS: He waited until the funerals were over (he had to), then resumed the demonstrations to PROMOTE the killing of cops.. What a damned fool he is! He CAUSED the atmosphere in which an insane criminal shot and killed two cops, who were doing nothing more than sitting in their squad car. His point is that cops shoot blacks for NO REASON, which is NOT TRUE. Then a criminal kills two cops for NO REASON in return, which IS TRUE. Cops who had done NOTHING to him OR the thug who killed them. Then he resumed the demonstrations after the cops’ funerals. Damn!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment