Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Obama is Our Enemy!

Yes, we elected him. But the most of the people who did had no idea the monster they were electing. I knew before he was in the race a week after hearing some of his ideas. People who pay no attention to politics elected him even though his relations with Bill Ayers (a “home-grown terrorist), Rev. Wright (a white-hating extremist preacher who has made Obama and his wife white-hating racists) should have told them what kind of a white-hating racist and friend of terrorists they were electing. We need to GET RID of Obama before he finishes destroying this country.

STIMULUS” WORKING? That’s what Democrats say. But if it’s working so great, where are the jobs? Why is Wall Street still way below what it should be? Why are manufactured goods dwindling? Why are millions and millions of jobs NOW disappearing? I think it’s just a “dog and pony show” to keep us fooled.

RELIGION OF PEACE: That’s what everyone (who doesn’t know) says about Islam. Then why do they need to threaten anyone who converts to ANY other religion with DEATH? Why is a seventeen-year-old girl so afraid to be returned to her parents after she ran away, fearing an “honor killing” by her own PARENTS because she converted to Christianity? Why do they want to KILL a cartoonist in Denmark for drawing a PICTURE of Mohammed?

WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE? Between roast beef and pea soup? A: Anybody can roast beef. Where do you find a dog with no legs? A: Right where you left him. Don’t blame me, My sister sent me these and a lot more.

RUSH IS CONTROVERSIAL: “"If I'm controversial, it's because I say things everybody thinks but doesn't have the guts to say. Political correctness is like a vise grip around all our throats." (Rush Limbaugh)

RUSH ANSWERS SHARPTON: I CAN’T THINK OF anybody LESS qualified to oppose Rush buying a piece of a football team, but he tries it anyway.” "Rev. Sharpton wants to meet with the NFL commissioner to oppose my buying the Rams. This saddens and disappoints me. I know Sharpton. He's better than this. You know, I believe in freedom and second chances. I don't discriminate. I didn't judge his fitness to be in radio when he wanted to earn an honest living for once, given his role in the Tawana Brawley hoax." (Rush Limbaugh)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment