Saturday, June 8, 2013

Terrorism Is Beaten

That’s what Obama wants us to believe while, at the same time,  he uses the “war on terrorism” as his excuse for demanding (and getting) ALL the phone records from Verizon and ALL other phone providers. He lied about the Benghazi killings to keep his lie about the death of terrorism alive, and he’s now using terrorism as an excuse for spying on ALL of us. This guy can’t even keep track of his own lies!

SOLDIER HASSLED BECAUSE OF HIS READING HABITS: That’s right; the military doesn’t like him reading Sean Hannity and others of the “same stripe.” So they’re hassling him. I’m just waiting for somebody to criticize me because of what I read. They’ll be WEEKS digging out from the pile of sh-t I’ll unload on them. I read what I want! Nobody gets to criticize me for that! Somebody tries it I’ll slap him so silly he won’t be able to think for a week!

NOBODY CALLED HIM: Juan Williams, sitting in for the absent liberal member of “The Five” on Fox, in an aside, made a comment about all the “phony scandals you’ve been pushing” and NOBODY “called him on it.” I think he should have been forced to NAME the “phony scandals” and tell us WHY he figures they’re phony. What a FOOL! There is not a SINGLE “phony scandal” being discussed.

OBAMA UNITED US:
Against HIM. Even Democrats are outraged at some of the things he’s doing. He damaged his relations with the liberal media by “going after” members of the media (even though the people they went after were with Fox, the only one that tells the truth, which they hate). Then they went after a liberal “anchor”—AP. Spying on the phone calls of ALL Americans makes EVERYBODY mad—even liberals. Obama thinks he doesn’t have to care about angering people any more as he goes about violating the Constitution willy-nilly.

“DON’T INSULT ISRAEL’S INTELLIGENCE!” That’s what one governor said to Obama recently, but I don’t know why not; he insults OUR intelligence every time he opens his mouth. Why should Israel be any different? Of course, he CAN’T insult MY intelligence because I don’t believe a word that comes out of his mouth.

SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CANTER RACIST: They don’t hesitate to call anybody else racist; these days mostly those who disagree, in any way, with Obama. They’re about the most loyal liberal fools on the planet. And the most racist. I’m sure I’m on at least one of their racist lists because I don’t hesitate to criticize Obama when he does yet another outrage. But then, I KNOW I’m on OBAMA’S “racist list” because, even though I judge people as INDIVIDUALS, I judge HIM to be a butthole.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment