Thursday, June 20, 2013

"Cardiac Arrest"

As a “cause of death,” it sounds good, doesn’t it? But the words, translated into human speak, mean simply :”the heart stopped beating.” EVERYBODY dies of “cardiac arrest.” But what CAUSED that “cardiac arrest?” When a doctor puts down “cardiac arrest” as a “cause of death,” he/she’s saying, “I don’t know what this person died of. but I need to act like I do” We need to start forcing these doctors to tell the truth instead of using good sounding “medical speak” to avoid saying, “I don’t know what killed him/her.”

FOOLS HIDING BEHIND”RELIGION”: The New York Times is honoring the Muslim Imam who “counseled” the 9/11 killers, the Ft. Hood killer, and many other Muslim killers while PRETENDING to be a simple “moderate Muslim” we could go to, to learn more about Islam. What’s wrong with this guy? He openly says “apostates” (people who convert from Islam to other “religions” ought to be killed—in the United States. If this is “moderate,” I’ll eat a large hot dog shaped piece of brown stuff.

MULTIPLICITY OF OUTRAGES: When I started doing this before the turn of the century, I thought it would be hard to come up with enough material for the one blog I had then. I thought I’d have to work HARD to find the kind of stupidity and outrage I needed to find for my one little blog. Turns out there is more material, every day, than I could possibly write about, if I were able to write 24 hours a day. I’ve got almost 150 items “backed up,” waiting to be posted in the three main blogs I have today. Damn! It has gotten WORSE since I started! I can’t keep up with it.

LIVING LIKE ROYALTY:
Obama thinks it’s right for him and his family to live like royalty on our money while MILLIONS of people are out of work. He PRETENDS he can’t afford to keep the White House tours (which are not even paid for by the government) going (blaming it on that tiny smidgen of reductions in increases represented by the sequester) while sending $250 BILLION (Monopoly money) to Egyptian terrorists and taking million dollar “vacations” at taxpayer expense several times a year. He spends money like water while criticizing “the rich,” who pay MOST of the income taxes for “not paying their fair share,” and insulting our intelligence by expecting us to believe that LIE.

‘”BRAINWASH AGAINST GUNS”:
That’s what current Attorney General Holder said 18 years ago when he was a simple federal attorney, that we must “brainwash” people, especially kids, into thinking carrying guns was “not cool.” That we must “lay it on, day after day, every day” and “brainwash them.”

ANTI-GUNNERS GROUP ALL GUN VICTIMS TOGETHER!: This is how they twist the figures. (NY) Mayor Blunderberg’s anti-gun group recently put out a list of names of “gun victims” and included the name of the Boston Marathon bombers as a “gun victims.” Which tells me they include MANY criminals' (shot by cops) names on their “lists” to bolster their figures to push a lie. Somebody needs to write a book listing all the scams and schemes liberals use to make you think a lie. But not me. I can’t even keep track of all of their scams, let alone make a list.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment