Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Conservative vs. Liberal

Why do we use only TWO descriptions to describe the differences between voters and political operatives? Actually, that’s a false description. I’m closer to conservative than liberal (that goes without saying), but I’m NOT a conservative. There are some things involved with “conservatism” with which I do NOT agree. The prevalence of ULTRA religionism is one. But if I claim to be a conservative, I get “painted with the same brush,” even though I am not overly religious. I am a “rational individualist” (coined by me), which I believe is much more REAL than conservative.

IGNORANT LIBERAL NOTIONS: The abysmal IGNORANCE of the opinions of liberals would never cease to amuse me (If those opinions didn’t hurt me, along with everybody else). Their notion that the rich stole their money from the “poor,” for instance; how do you steal from somebody who has NOTHING? Another ignorant notion is that it is not necessary to make a profit to stay in business (unless your business is government, where you can steal the profit from private business and use it to your own advantage). I could go on and on listing them, but I won’t. I just don’t have room here.

SNOWDEN IS SAFE FROM EXTRADITION: He knows things the communist Chinese would KILL to learn, so don’t expect him to be extradited from a place they control. Even if they do allow it, it will be after they have “wrung him” of everything he knows. Remember, they don’t have anything against torture there, or the use of truth serum. If they want to know it, they’re GOING TO get it. Bet on it.

LEADING CAUSE OF DEATH: I’m not going to quote figures on how many innocent unborn infants are MURDERED every day in the United States, because it goes up every minute. But it is in the millions. Liberals LOVE to murder babies and have somehow made it legal. It is the leading cause of death in America. Liberals love to say, “If it saves one life, it’s worth it.” To push their other illogical promotions while murdering millions of unborn infants. It’s our own Holocaust. What if they murdered ONE Einstein before he had a chance at life? The only GOOD THING about Abortion is that it happens mostly to liberals.

THE KIND OF PEOPLE ISLAM PRODUCES:
If you want to know the very DEFINITION of evil, check out the story of the 14-year-old boy Islamic extremists KILLED just for saying, “If Mohammed himself came down from Heaven, I still would not believe,” two reasons for these fools to kill him, and they DID; right in front of his mother. If I were in a Muslim country, they'd want to kill me just for reporting this. If any Muslim extremists read this, they might even do it. For three reasons: 1.: I'm not a Muslim; 2. I mentioned their precious Muhhamed's name; and 3. I told a story that made them look bad, notwithstanding the fact that it's TRUE.. They are about as "bad" as there IS.

TRYING HARD TO RAILROAD ZIMMERMAN: They’re trying the “racism card” and even bringing in “voice identification experts” (do those even EXIST?) to testify if the “screaming” heard on tape was Trevon or Zimmerman. That shows what a feeble case they have. They NEED to take Zimmerman down because of pressure from liberals so they’re using everything they can think of to “get him.”
.

No comments:

Post a Comment