Saturday, March 23, 2013

Sequester Is the New George Bush

Up until now, Obama and his “gang of thieves” blamed everything on George Bush. Since the “Sequester” though, everything is being blamed on IT. Seven Marines were killed in an ACCIDENTAL explosion due to a faulty rocket, and Harry Reid went before Congress and tried to blame it on the Sequester, even though the Sequester had NOTHING to do with it, in ANY way.. And people who pay no attention to politics will believe this LIE.

KILLING LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS: Somebody in Colorado went into a theater and murdered a bunch of law-abiding citizens. So what did the liberal Democrats running the State of Colorado DO? Made more laws to make it more difficult for law-abiding citizens to get guns to defend themselves. What else? That’s what incompetent politicians DO.

TOTAL PRESS OBEDIENCE: I can’t believe it! The other day Obama went out of his way to whine about Rush Limbaugh and Fox News being “the only impediment to total press obedience.” It’s as if total press obedience was something to be DESIRED. What a FOOL we have in the president’s chair! We all know that’s how it IS, but nobody else has ever been so STUPID as to say it in public!

REPUBLICAN SATISFACTION: Liberals say there’s only one way for Republicans to gain “satisfaction in life” and that’s to accept what liberals tell them to do and vote the way they’re told so they can be “accepted” in life and not be ostracized. And they say this out loud, and in PUBLIC! Like Obama, they’re just STUPID! It’s a mystery to me how such stupid people can be “in charge.” They ARE good at conning people into electing them.

WTF IS GOING ON? Yesterday, updates for Adobe Flash Player began appearing everywhere there is a video. I resisted for a while, until I was unable to play some important videos. So I updated. . .and updated. . .and updated. How many times does Adobe expect me to DO that update? It has become very annoying, and soon I’m going to do something about it if it doesn’t stop.

LOOKING DOWN HIS NOSE: I’ve noticed this every time I see Obama giving a speech: his head is inclined, and he looks down his nose at the person (or persons) to whom he is speaking. This tells me a lot about his contempt for the people to whom he is speaking—and that includes you and I. He thinks we’re “lesser mortals” than he is. I don’t know if his wife does it because I’ve so far managed to avoid hearing her speak.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment