Friday, September 5, 2014

What Kind of Fools Do We Hire?

Secret6ary of State John Kerry equates global warming to the support of our ENEMIES, the Muslims. How he makes that connection, I don’t know. But it’s hard to figure how his mind works. First of all, global warming is a CON. It’s based on lies and falsified “research.” How he connects that with “supporting Muslims” is a mystery. But then, John Kerry himself is a “mystery.” I guess he now believes in global warming because Obama told him to. And “supporting Muslims?” That’s just STUPID.

ARE WE “HAWKS?” If wishing to defend ourselves against gangsters and murderers pretending to be people, I guess we are. Do they call Muslim extremists who believe that crap in the Koran about killing infidels “hawks?” NO. That name is reserved for people who wish to defend themselves against people who go about murdering, raping, and beheading with abandon. That’s how they minimize what we say. And that’s why liberals criticize Israel for retaliating against their Muslim oppressors. They’re helping Islamic terrorists succeed.

MAKING ME CARE: Frankly, I don’t care about most (if not all) the things liberals care about. Non-liberals, if they don’t like something, they just don’t do it. If a liberal doesn’t like something, he wants to make EVERYBODY not like it. I don’t care about gay marriage, except to not let them use the WORD “marriage.” I don’t care about global warming (under whatever name they call it today, to fool people). I DO care about the Islamic terrorist threat, and I couldn’t care less if they call me a “homophobe” if I tell the truth about them. I don’t subscribe to “politically correct” speech. If something is true, I say so. To hell with the “PC cops.”

MUST BE A SLOW NEWS DAY: Comedian Joan Rivers has died, and that’s not a good thing. But she was 81 years old. People die. I’m 77, and I don’t think I have much time left, either. Less if somebody who doesn’t like the truth I tell gets to me. The news media has gone “wall-to-wall” with it; publishing hundreds of photos of her and telling all the old stories about her and her career. It’s bad that she died, but wasn’t worth that much coverage. When I die, I GUARANTEE you, it won’t get that much notice.

VA GOV. McDONNELL CONVICTED: Both he and his wife were convicted of many counts of corruption, and that’s going to be BIG NEWS all over. Why? Because he is a Republican. If he were Democrat, there’d be a little flurry of news activity about it, but then it would be forgotten as quickly as possible. That’s the way it is, nowadays. The media does its best to cover up ANY bad stories about Democrats, while “making hay” with Republican corruption.

AMERICANS FIGHTING AGAINST US: If I’m right, this has never happened before: Americans openly joining our ENEMIES and fighting against us. They live in the best country in the world, and they want to go over and fight FOR a bunch of imbeciles that espouse everything that is inimical to all we stand for. Why? Do they blame us for their own misfortunes? Do they wrongly think we’re responsible because THEY can’t seem to “get ahead” in life? Or have they stupidly “bought” the bullcrap the Islamists throw out there that they have the ONLY religion worth mentioning and that anybody who feels “downtrodden” should fight with us? Damn! Do we have some really STUPID people in this country! And I thought people were stupid for voting for Obama!

MEDIA IGNORES POLL: A recent poll came out showing Obama’s “approval numbers” at “record lows.” And how did the liberal media handle that? They didn’t. They just IGNORED it. I guess it’s a good thing liberals no longer control ALL media in this country, or such information would NEVER get out. That’s how they handle EVERYTHING they think will harm liberal politicians. They just ignore it and pretend it doesn’t exist. This country is going “down the tubes” and this is but one reason for it.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment