Saturday, March 10, 2012

Preventing Demonstrations

There’s a new law passed by the House and only has yet to be voted on by the Democrat-controlled Senate that gives the Secret Service the power to BAN a demonstration anywhere they “deem” such a demonstration to be “off limits.” What do you want to bet they will use that to stop some Tea Party events, but will do NOTHING about a OWS demonstration? Of course we know the OWS demonstrations are designed to take attention away from the Tea Party and are “directed” by the White House.

Link“FACT”: This word is used to precede just about everything Obama says, and you can depend on the “fact” that what he is about to say is going to be a LIE. Of course, everything he says is a lie, isn’t it? So do we need this “tell?” Obama, like his predecessor Bill Clinton and his Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton, would rather lie than tell the truth, even when the truth would serve better.

WHO CARES WHO ENDORSES THEM? I don’t make my political decisions based on who “endorses” whom. I don’t care if Palin endorses Newt. I do my own research and vote for the one I think can do the job. Someone else’s opinion means NOTHING to me. One thing about me is I make ALL my own decisions. I don’t allow others to do it for me, and this will continue to the end of my life.

“A MOSQUE IN EVERY STATE”: How obvious is Obama’s pandering to the Islamic terrorists? Yes; there may BE a “Mosque in every state” in America. So what? Is there a Christian church or a Jewish synagogue in every state run by Islamics? Not a chance; to even TRY and get a Muslim to embrace another religion will get you in jail at the least, and DEAD at the worst. There has never BEEN a more “anti-OTHER religion” outfit than the Islamic “religion.”

HOW TO LOWER GAS PRICES: Get OUT OF THE WAY and stop BLOCKING every effort to find oil wherever the United States runs things. Let the free market work and quit claiming that “capitalism doesn’t work” while doing everything possible to STOP it from working, Obama.

THERE IS NO PENALTY FOR VIOLATING THE CONSTITUTION: Why? There should be a law to PUNISH any politician who makes a bona-fide effort to violate the Constitution and the court system should have the power to enforce it (now) using proper legal action. That should range from removal from office to imprisonment. Then there would not be so many bills and regulations put forward to do so.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment