Thursday, March 29, 2012

Killing the Goose

Liberals are attacking the very people who CREATE all the jobs and are working hard to take as many people off the list of people who pay taxes as they can. Both actions destroy opportunities to increase tax revenue. They’re “killing the goose who lays the golden eggs.” Of course, you’ll never convince them of that. They’re too stupid.

THEY JUST DON’T KNOW: Sean Hannity asked the former rock drummer who wrote a song about how the corporation were killing us WHAT they were doing to kill us. He couldn’t come up with an answer except he FELT they were killing us. He couldn’t say HOW. That’s so typical of liberals. They don’t know what they want except it translates into a “free ride.”

TOM HANKS MAKES LYING MOVIE: Tom has joined the group who tell whoppers in an effort to brainwash to populace. Like his lie that GM “repaid” the money Obama gave them. They have NOT. There are many other lies in his recent “documentary” propaganda film. We don’t need a “censorship committee” with people like Hanks willing to lie for Obama.

OBAMA’S FOOLS: I have to laugh every time I see a car carrying an Obama sticker; especially ones with “Obama ‘08” stickers. If I had made such a big mistake as to have voted for Obama in ’08, I CERTAINLY wouldn’t be proclaiming my stupidity this long after. Especially not with all the things Obama has done to prove it for me.

OBAMA EXPLOITS DEATH: His re-election committee is now SELLING “Elect Obama” HOODIES, taking advantage of Trayvon Martin’s death. How tasteless is this? This is the kind of thing you can expect of the likes of Obama.

OBAMA RECITES ISLAMIC CALL TO PRAYER: In perfect Arabic! I think it’s instructive that he can do that. Can you? I can’t. What’s more, I don’t ever plan on learning how. I’m not a Muslim and I never will be. So why SHOULD I? Which brings up the question, “Why would OBAMA learn it in perfect Arabic?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment