Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Obama Still Thinks He'll Win

Either Obama is STUPID and still thinks he will be re-elected in November in spite of spending more than ALL former presidents combined; more money than there IS, printing money by the TRILLIONS and putting three generations in overwhelming debt even before they’re born or he is just “whistling past the graveyard” and presenting a “stiff upper lip” to his people. I think it’s the latter rather than the former.

HE MUST BE GUILTY: He’s white, the kid is black. The judges (That bunch of liberals ready to judge ANY white guy who kills a black man guilty) has made his/her decision: George Zimmerman shot a black kid to death. Therefore, he’s guilty of murder. Was he defending himself? One witness says yes; the other says he doesn’t know. But the “race-baiters” say no. That's their default position. Never mind all the evidence is not in, they decided. Zimmerman’s life (as he knew it) is over. The New Black Panthers have put out a 10,000 “hit” on him (now a MILLION dollars) and he will no doubt have to live in hiding for the rest of his life, guilty or innocent.

AM I A RACIST? The same people who have judged George Zimmerman guilty of murder in the shooting death of Travon Martin will “judge” me a racist for the above remarks; if not because I disagree with them, because I use the true term, “black” instead of the “politically correct” made-up twisted term, “African American” they have dictated I use. Sorry, PC Police, I don’t follow political correctness. I decide what words I use. I don’t allow others to dictate them.

WHAT PART DON’T YOU UNDERSTAND? I can’t afford health care insurance, or even that crap they CALL “supplemental insurance” to pay “part of” what Medicare doesn’t pay. Making a LAW that says I MUST buy it or pay a fine (which I ALSO can’t afford) doesn’t change that. What part of that do you not understand, Barack? The problem with politicians, particularly Democrats (liberals) is they think they can do ANYTHING by just making a law.

ATTACKING YOUR HELPER: Liberals constantly attack bug corporations without ever asking how they got to BE big. They did it by offering a product or service lots of people were willing to pay for. Without them, we would not survive. What part of that don’t they understand?

OBAMA SAYS IT’D TAKE YEARS: He says drilling won’t solve our oil problem. It’d take years to see any benefit. If we’d have drilled years ago, we’d be seeing that benefit now. Is he stupid, or what? Oh; I forgot. That’s already decided. It’s not “what.”
.

No comments:

Post a Comment