Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Wall-to-Wall Virus

I’m getting sick of it. Every time I glance at my TV I see the word “Coronavirus.” Or “Covid 19.” Or just “virus.” It’s as if there were no other news. The news media—including Fox News-- is obsessing on it, even moreso than usual. And they emphasize the negative things about the virus, whipping up panic, especially among “old folks” like me. I haven’t been out of my house for months. Not because of the virus, but because I’m in my 80s and can barely walk two feet without puffing like a locomotive steaming uphill. But they still have me worried about getting the virus because I’m in the wrong age bracket and have at least one underlying medical problem.

DEMOCRATS ARE LOVING IT: After years of trying to paint Trump as a bad president while he scores more and more wins, they can now talk up the fact that his economy has “tanked,” without talking about the virus that caused it. The rise of the Coronavirus has canceled out most of the good things Trump has done for the economy, and the Dumocrats love it. They couldn’t care less how many people die of the virus or those “underlying medical problems” as long as they can talk about how the economy tanked under Trump.

THEY CALL US NAZIS: They call us Fascists; and terrorists; and many other nasty names because we want to retain our constitutionally guaranteed right to be armed for self defense. They have nothing else. They attempt to “pony up” figures to make people think wanting to be armed is somehow subversive, and fail, every time. So they “select” the figures they put out to make things LOOK like what they wish they were, and get caught, because the truth (which they deny) is so obvious to intelligent people. They know the Constitution’s Second Amendment says, “[T]he right of the people to keep and bear armed, shall not be infringed.” There couldn’t be anything more clear than that.

MICHELLE AS VP? Hee hee, ha ha! I can’t think of anything funnier than a Biden, Michelle ticket. And many Dumocrats actually think that will be an unbeatable combination. The VP in a failed administration, coupled with the “wife” of a failed president. Laughable. President Trump will stomp right over them. All they have to offer for president is an old white man who can’t remember what state he’s in and a housewife who happened to be married to an ex president, and has NO EXPERIENCE even running a successful business, let alone an entire county! And of course we know if this becomes the ticket, and they win (a forlorn hope, at best), Barack Obama will have evaded the prohibition on a president succeeding himself more than once. With those two in office, he will be running things, count on it.

WE’VE COME FULL CIRCLE: I can remember a day when it was uncomfortable being black in Georgia because of racism. Black people were directed to their own lesser quality places, not allowed to even drink from the same water fountains as white people. They couldn’t hold crtain jobs, and especially couldn’t hold political office. All that has changed. Every time I see a “southern politician” in office in the South, it seems they are black, and even black women. And now a black woman who ran for governor and lost, wants to change things so a white person can’t be elected to any office. Racism. Admitted. Against white people.

ROCK & A HARD PLACE: America—the world—is “between a rock and a hard place” with this Coronavirus. We need to reopen the economy, yet to do so will cost us thousands of lives. But NOT to reopen will also cost us many lives, due to the disappearance of goods from the marketplace. I was thinking just this morning. What would happen if I could not get some of the medicines that are keeping me alive because there aren’t enough people working for the manufacturers that are making them? So far, that has not been a problem. But what if it does? Will my death be attributed to the virus, or one of my other problems? Of course, I will then be beyond caring—but my family will not be.

ONE MAN’S OPINION: Turns out Kim Jong Stupid is still alive. What a pity… Yet another untrained would-be psychiatrist has “diagnosed” President Trump as “having a degenerative mental illness that is causing millions of deaths.” That fool is Alec Baldwin… Ilhan Omar thinks all Americans are ignorant trash. Truth is, the ignorant trash here is Omar. How this stupid bimbo got elected is a mystery with her attitude… I went out today for the first time in months—before we had even heard of this virus. Not because of the virus, but because going out is, for me, a real trial. I wore one of those ubiquitous masks for the first time, and had to feel sorry for my doctor and all the other “first responders” who must wear them all day, every day… Communist China sent us a bunch of faulty face masks, and we found thousands of them. How do you NOT make a simple thing like that properly? I’m wondering if they were faulty on purpose, considering where they came from. And I wonder how many we didn’t catch
.

No comments:

Post a Comment