Friday, May 17, 2013

Is He Black, Or White?

Obama seems to be fixated on his “blackness” so he can call ANYBODY who merely DISAGREES with him racist. But he’s as much white as he is black. So why does he insist on being black? So he can USE that to label his opponents racist (He will call ME racist for this post). And in so doing has made race relations in this country much worse than they EVER were before he started "fanning the flames" of racism that HAD BEEN no longer as bad as it had been.

HIS HALF BROTHER GETS TAX EXEMPT STATUS RETROACTIVELY: Who? Obama, that’s who. And it was made retroactive because he had been ILLEGALLY collecting money for years and Obama wanted to “legalize” it so his half-brother would not go to jail. Forget retroactive laws are unconstitutional. They’ve ALL been ignoring that for longer than I can remember.

YOU GOT IT WRONG, GLENN: In “The Blaze,” they said, “What we need is not good government, but effective government.” That’s WRONG! Ineffective government is the only thing that has SAVED us from COMPLETE collapse. Thank God for incompetent government people. If they were more competent, we’d be completely lost. It's fortunate they're only good at getting elected.

HANDLING ONLINE DATING SCAMS: My advice—don’t.  There is a proliferation of online dating scams out there, and most of them look very good; as one reporter (female) found out when she investigated one that came her way, A supposed “handsome soldier” wanted to be her boyfriend and (surprise, surprise!) needed some money, soon! but it turned out that picture of a handsome soldier was a phony, stolen off the Internet, and the IP address from which it came was in Nigeria. She knew in advance it was a scam so she didn’t fall for it. But the key was the “need for money” early in a “romance.” If he “needs money,” forget it.

THE “NEED FOR ROMANCE”: That’s what online scammers take advantage of ubiquitously. They steal pictures of “beautiful people” off the Internet and try to suck you in, though they might, themselves, be a fat, 50-yrear-old guy and ugly as a fence post. I get such promotions by the dozens, every day in my e-mail. And I AM an old, fat, man no young, cute girl would want to have an affair with. Most are prostitution scams, but others will soon show themselves to be money scams. IGNORE them, as I do, and you’ll never be “taken to the cleaners.” Some are just “fisching” schemes to get your private information. NEVER give that out to people you don’t know, or to people to whom you didn’t initiate the contact.

THEY SOUND SO REAL! I get scam e-mails every day and some sound so real they make me want to do something (but I never do). Like the one that came in the other day telling me that if I didn’t “confirm” my personal information” immediately, I’d lose my e-mail (something I’ve had for many years). Frankly, if my e-mail provider didn’t already have my info, there’s something wrong. And they NEVER ask me to “confirm” my personal information randomly and NEVER by e-mail. But such solicitations look so REAL, they fool a lot of people. NEVER fall for them. If they tell you you’re going to lose something, “go around” them and inquire at the source. One such scam tells me I should “click on a link to reopen my e-mail client.” But the link doesn’t go to my e-mail provider; it just LOOKS that way. If I do, they then have everything, including my password. I usually go to my usual URL to re-open my e-mail. A URL I KNOW is real. NEVER go to a URL they specify.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment