Thursday, May 23, 2013

"Don't You DARE Say That!"

Obama wants you to believe that the three scandals plaguing his administration today (not to mention all the others that get less press) are “just politics.” Obama, DON’T YOU DARE minimize the deaths of those people and the effects of those other scandals by calling them “just politics!” You’re a DAMNED FOOL if you think ANYBODY with any intelligence is going to buy that crap. But then, you're a FOOL anyway.

THEY’RE NOT “CONSPIRACY THEORIES!” Obama’s proxies are trying to paint the main three scandals as “conspiracy theories.” But they’re NOT. They HAPPENED. And he needs to EXPLAIN himself. The longer he delays, the worse it’s going to get. It’s NOT going to “go away” until he does. If he thinks they will, he’s a FOOL.

“UNEXPLAINED STANDSTILL IN GLOBAL WARMING”: It’s not “unexplained” to people with INTELLIGENCE. Global warming has not been happening since 1998 and maybe before that. Global Warming is a HOAX. That’s the explanation. Now it’s not happening, they’re afraid of something ELSE. They’ve always got something to worry about, no matter what happens. I remember years ago when they were worried about “the coming ice age.” They think us “old timers” don’t remember that.

SWEAR TO TELL TRUTH, THEN LIE: The (former) head of the IRS testified before Congress the other day. He swore to tell the truth, then lied through his teeth, as top government officials ALWAYS do when “testifying” before Congress. If they told the truth, Obama would be so busy appointing new ones (if he was still around), he wouldn’t be able to steal as much from us. Obama did it, Hillary did it, Holder did it, and I can’t remember the names of all the others who did it. “I don’t remember” or “I don’t know” are favorite excuses.

AM I CYNICAL? By my definition of the word, I AM. My definition is this: “Having seen it before, I am therefore not in the least surprised to see it again.” Under that definition, I AM “cynical.” People like Obama and his “gang of thieves” use the same tactics over and over and they think we don’t remember. Some of us do; but apparently not enough to scotch their scams; yet.

IT’S GETTING CREEPY, FOLKS! They’re demanding e-mail and phone records of AP reporters AND of Fox News reporters trying to find their sources. If they’re doing it to big outfits like AP and Fox, when will they get to me? And what will they do when (not IF) I refuse to “knuckle under” to them? If I ever just “disappear” from view, you’ll know they got me.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment