Friday, January 10, 2020

Determined To Be Stupid

That’s the only possible description for such responses to mass shootings by people like “Lizard Breath” Warren, a Dumocrat candidate for president. After a private citizen stopped a mass shooting in a Fort Worth, Texas church, she just had to come out and say she would NOT support “concealed carry,” a completely obtuse response, which matches the response of other Dumocrat presidential candidates, including well-known anti-gun FOOL Michael Bloomberg, another Dumocrat who wants to disarm America. How such ignoramuses rise to prominence is beyond me, except to remember that there are NO intelligent Dumocrats.

BERNIE’S A DAMNED FOOL: He called the killing of that Iranian general an “assassination,” and I think he’s actually sorry it happened. But it was NOT an “assassination.” It was the justified execution of a mass murderer. And his opinion mirrors the opinions of just about all liberals. Liberals want to destroy this country, and they’ll try everything they can to accomplish it, including criticizing measures that are just good planning. That general was a simple mass murderer, operating under color of Iranian law. He needed to be killed. He didn’t deserve to breathe the same air as human beings.

QUAKIN’ IN HIS BOOTS”: That has to describe the Ayatollah in Iran right now. We just took out his top general. The top man running his terrorist scheme all over the world, forcing him to go to the “Second Team” commander who wasn’t smart enough for the top spot as long as his top general was alive. The Ayatollah lives like a king. No, better than a king. Kings are usually forced to follow certain rules. He is not. He makes his own rules. Kings must follow “tradition” in who is to replace him when he dies. He is not so constrained. He gets to appoint his successor. But he doesn’t wear boots. He doesn’t need to, since they carry him when he goes out. But the very way we “took out” his top general must be very frightening for him since we could have taken HIM out just as easily. And he may well be on our list, next.

YAHOO CENSORED ME: They have taken down my main web site in a very sneaky way. They refused my debit card, which I use every day without a problem. I tried and tried to pay the yearly fee to host my web site. I tried seven (now eight) times, and each time they told me “there was a problem” with my debit card, but would not tell me what it was, giving me no opportunity to fix whatever problem there was. They sent me many messages telling me it was overdue, from “no reply” addresses, making it impossible for me to fix any problem that might have come up. I did reach them by phone once and they told me to go to their web site and “follow directions.” I did, with the same result.

ONE MAN’S OPINION: Voting with their dollars. Dumocrats need to be sorely afraid of a massive defeat when they look at the $46 million dollars Trump has gotten from donors amid the impeachment fiasco… As expected, Dumocrats, to a man (or woman) decry Trump’s action in killing Iran’s top general. Anything Trump does, they are against. If he farts, they decry the stink, while letting stinking farts of their own… The State of Virginia is in trouble. They are going to try and disarm their people and a MAJORITY of county sheriffs are pledging NOT to enforce their “Red Flag” laws. That should tell them something, but it does not. I think a civil war is coming… A “good guy with a gun” stopped a mass shooter in a Fort Worth church with his gun, and liberals jumped to stop others from being able to defend themselves by changing the laws to stop other “good guys with guns” from existing…
.

No comments:

Post a Comment