Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Can't Do It, Dummy!

Some governors (and other politicians) think you can declare the Constitution invalid because they’re “doing it for good” and it’s “an emergency.” But that’s stupid thinking, and it shows who is wishing to be a dictator, at least over the tiny area they control. I’ve seen governors do it, and I’ve seen local politicians do it. And get away with it, for a while—until the Supreme Court catches up to them. Sadly, there isn’t a punishment for those politicians who violate the Constitution, other than the indignity of having their actions declared unconstitutional and reversed. Unfortunately, the supreme Court usually acts as fast as paint dries, and the damage has already been done to many people.

MASK OR NO MASK? They’re asking what I’d say to someone I met on the street not wearing a mask. That’s an interesting question. What WOULD I say? He answer is simple: NOTHING. To wear or not to wear a mask is a human right. But I would stay as far away from that person as possible. Next question: would I wear a mask? Yes, I would, if I had one, and if I went out. I’m in my eighties and can barely walk without puffing like a steam engine heading uphill. Therefore, I don’t get out much. I am confined to one room and have been since before anybody knew about this virus. My last outing was my grandson’s wedding, and that was a while ago. My next is a doctor’s appointment, where I suspect they’ll make sure I have one. Fining people or jailing them for not wearing a mask is an overreach, and despotic.

KILLING CHILDREN IS LEGAL: It makes me physically ill when I hear the “powers that be banning such things as fishing lures and letting criminals out of jail to prey on us while making the abortion industry an “essential industry.”Tell me: what is “essential” about murdering defenseless infants still in the womb? And from what I hear, OUTSIDE the womb if they survive a botched abortion? In a real world, murdering infants would be a capital crime and those practicing it put to death, themselves, in the same manner as they murder those children. But apparently this is no longer a real world, since the liberals got hold of the “reins of power.” Murdering the result of unprotected sex for simply the benefit of the parents who would rather not raise that child IS a capital crime, in my estimation.

GEN. FLYNN’S PARDON: President Trump is hinting at a possible pardon for former General Flynn. Liberals will scream to high Heavens if he does. They worked so hard to railroad him into prison on phony “charges,” and they see a pardon as a defeat—and they don’t like defeat. They’ve seen enough of it at the hands of Donald Trump. But most of America will cheer if he does. You know: that “bunch” (majority) who elected Trump president in spite of all the dirty tricks the Dumocrats could play? Dumocrats just can’t accept the fact they LOST to a man who previously had not been in politics, and should have been easily defeated. That he “ate their lunch” still shrivels them.

THIS IS INSANITY! The State of New Jersey is flat broke. They can’t pay their bills. So now they want to start paying ILLEGAL ALIENS $600.00 a week! With YOUR MONEY! The only money a government has—IF it has any-- it TAKES from you, the taxpayer. New Jersey taxes are among the highest in the nation, right along with New York’s. But they’re still broke, and still giving away money that is not theirs. To people who do not deserve it. Liberals (Dumocrats) are good at giving away other people’s money, even if it doesn’t exist. States can’t print money, but NJ can count on the feds to help prop them up until it goes way too far.

ONE MAN’S OPINION: The dishonest media is saying President Trump owes millions to the Bank of China, and that has “colored” his treatment of China, which is, as usual, a false narrative designed to make him look bad… Nancy Peelosi has announced her support for Joe Biden. Just like Obama, when there IS no choice, she makes the obvious choice… Naturally, the Anti-Trump fools are trying to blame President Trump for the Coronavirus deaths… Stacey Adams, loser politician, is a racist. She now wants to sponsor actions that will keep white people out of politics while “courting” Ol’ Joe Biden (an old white guy) to get his VP slot… Actor Bryan Cranston is really stupid. He thinks he’s a qualified psychiatrist. He says Trump is insane. Truth is, HE is the one insane if he thinks anyone will take him seriously…
.

No comments:

Post a Comment