Monday, January 14, 2019

"Why Shoot Him 5 Times?"

The mother of a man who was shot and killed by a man defending his children asked, “Why did the guy shoot my son five times?” Nobody has attempted to answer her question to my knowledge, but I can offer one: “Because he was still alive after number four.” A guy doing what he was doing deserved more than four bullets, so what’s she griping about? Did the guy not shoot him often enough? Mom says that her son’s gun wasn’t even loaded. So what the bloody hell difference did THAT make? I’m sure if that’s true, nobody in that restaurant knew, including the man who shot the robber. For that matter, how did MOM know? Was she in on it?

IDIOT IN THE PLOT: Scott Jordan, owner of SCOTTeVEST, primarily advertises his products on Fox News because "their viewers are so gullible and easy to con." They’re such idiots that advertising there lets me insult them and still get rich off them. I think he will soon find out they aren’t so stupid after all, when his comments become more widely known. I think the idiot in this plot is Jordan, and will soon find out just how stupid he is. I wouldn’t wear one of his products if someone GAVE it to me. I am one of the Fox viewers, and I guarantee you I am not easy to con.

DEMOCRATS ARE SO LAME: I can always predict what Dumocrats will do in any situation, especially since they lost the last presidential election. I can always count on them to oppose ANYTHING President Trump proposes. The wall is just one example. For years, Dumocrats have been telling us “we need a wall” to keep illegal aliens out. Now that Trump wants one, they oppose it with “all their being.” That is SO transparent, but Dumocrats don’t care. Their memories only extend to maybe yesterday—unless they wanted the same thing Trump wanted today. Then they’re unabashedly against it.

POLITICIANS DO STRANGE THINGS: They do them to make us think they’re are “jes’ folks” like us, when they’re not. Like Elizabeth Warren “taking a break” and drinking a beer while she talks to us in a photo shoot. Like that wasn't planned in a focus group. It’s a memorable picture of her screwing a beer bottle into her mouth in between words. Then there’s Beto O’Rourke, who took a television crew into his dentist’s office while he got some dental work done. The sight of him in the chair while his mouth is propped open by dental instruments is also memorable, and I wish it were not. I wish I could “unsee” it. I have enough bad memories from my own dentist visits. Then, years ago, I remember a presidential candidate in a tank, wearing a helmet. He lost, and lost big. As should Liz and Beto. Writer William Jacobson of Legal Insurrection says, “If Joe Biden livestreams his colonoscopy, I’m outta here.” I remember when Katie Couric did just that.

ACOSTA PROVED TRUMP RIGHT: Of course, he did it unwittingly, since in a “battle of wits” is is unarmed. He did a piece where he showed a section of the border that was “very quiet.” Of course, the section he showed was where there was already a wall. And I’m sure he not only doesn’t know he just proved Trump right, he’ll deny it to his dying day. Acosta is well known for his grandstanding, as well as his complete ignorance as to the facts. He’s almost as ignorant as “Alex from da Bronx.”

ONE MAN’S OPINION: There are 45 deluded Dumocrats who think they have a “snowball’s chance in hell” of defeating President Trump in the next presidential election. Most of whom you've never heard of. There are going to be 44 very disappointed Dumocrats after it’s over… AlGore will never learn his lesson, I guess. His predictions of environmental disaster have never come true, but he continues to make new ones, as if his earlier ones didn’t fizzle… They still don’t know Trump. The Dumocrats still think they’re gonna win in the “wall showdown.” Trump has a “back of steel,” and he will not cave. They will, or lose big in the next election… Former mayor of NYC and major anti-gun fool Michael Bloomberg is ready to spend $100 million in yet another presidential campaign. Doesn’t his nose still hurt from the last bashing he endured? Some people just never learn…
.

No comments:

Post a Comment