Thursday, January 19, 2012

Obama Forgets

He forgets that he now OWNS the problems we have, “The President always seems to conveniently forget in his speeches that he has been president for the past three years. We can expect him to refuse to take responsibility for how his big spending policies have contributed to our economic woes. Instead, the President will promote class warfare to gain support for his tax increases and bigger government. (Americans For Prosperity)

ISRAEL DOESN’T NEED PERMISSION: Obama has told Israel not to attack Iran’s nuclear sites and Israel has told Obama to “go to hell.” Israel has never asked America to send any of its sons to die for it, and needs not ask for our permission to defend itself. It will do what it has to do, and America be damned. And I agree that's a good thing.

WOULD HIS EX-WIFE BE A GOOD WITNESS? Newt Gingrich’s ex-wife says “he lacks the moral character to be president.” But does he? I wouldn’t take the word of ANY of my ex-wives on my “moral character” and there’s two sides to every story. I have my own problems with Newt, beginning with his “couch” ad with Nancy Peelosi promoting global warming. That caused me to doubt his judgment, and that’s more important than “moral character” in my view. But I still think an ex-wife is not a good source.

IT DIDN’T HAPPEN: You don’t get very far into a discussion of Newt with a liberal before they trot out that old saw about Newt serving divorce papers on his sick wife, IN the hospital while she was “on her death bed.” But it didn’t happen. He filed well before she was diagnosed, and she is NOT dead. She’s still very much alive, which makes their words a LIE; as usual.

WHERE DID WE FAIL? A copy of “Inspire,” an Islamic terrorist magazine that contains tips on how to kill Americans, was found in the cell of a terrorist in GITMO. How did that happen? Was it in the GITMO library? Or did somebody smuggle it in?

PERRY PULLS OUT: Throws his supporters to Newt. Which makes me wonder about PERRY. I would wonder even more if he told us to support Romney. Actually, there’s nobody left in the Republican side that I would want to vote for, and I’m not going to “grit my teeth” and vote for someone I don’t like, just because it’s not Obama. Sarah, where ARE you?
.

No comments:

Post a Comment