Thursday, September 22, 2011

Making Our Own Decisions

That’s what the battle is all about. Obama wants the power to make all our decisions FOR us. He wants us to have to go to one of his “hand-picked bureaucrats,” hat in hand, to ask PERMISSION to do things we should have the right to do WITHOUT asking permission from someone who should have NO power over our lives. That’s basically ALL we want.

BLITHERING IDIOTS: Those are the words that best describe the Aruban “authorities.” Joran Van Der Sloot murdered a girl there, and they couldn’t get him for it. so he continued his meandering ways, traveling the world, gambling, whoring, drinking, etc., and whenever someone displeased him, he killed them. How many other people has he killed in the five years since his first “known” murder?

THAT GIANT SUCKING SOUND: That’s coming from Canadian soccer games. The Canadian Youth Soccer League made a new rule: “Any game won by more than five points will cause the winner to lose by default.” You read that right. The idiots have taken over soccer in Canada, and it sucks. That kind of thinking is gaining traction here, too. Soon we’ll have auto races with NO winner; baseball and football games likewise; and what will be the purpose of PLAYING them?

PROCLAIMING THEIR IGNORANCE: Every time I see a car with an Obama sticker on it, I think: “Is this guy STUPID?” Does he STILL support the guy who is plundering us? If I had voted for that dolt of a president (I didn’t) I would want to hide it, not continue to proclaim my ignorance to the world.

AHMADINIJERK A HERO? That’s the way they’re playing it; making the Iran chief thug into a hero for letting those innocent hikers who have been in his prison for two years go just as he appeared at the UN in support of a statehood petition for a bunch of terrorists. But he’s not. He’s a criminal for robbing these people of two years of their lives for political reasons.

SPEAKING TO AN EMPTY ROOM: Ahmadinijerk spoke to a mostly empty room when he gave what I’m sure was an inflammatory speech filled with lies, misinformation and idiocy. I don’t know; I shut off the sound on my television when Fox said next up was Ahmadinijerk’s speech. I don’t want to waste a MINUTE of my life listening to the ravings of this imbecile, just as I don’t waste my time listening to that other imbecile, Obama.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment